Toddler ProgramAge Group 12 months to 2 1/2 years
The Toddler rooms provide a safe, loving, nurturing environment in which children can learn and develop. A variety of developmentally appropriate activities and toys (blocks, puzzles, shape sorters, play dough, crayons, books, music) foster creativity, freedom of expression, independence, and a sense of self worth. Strong emphasis is placed on language development and physical development (strength, coordination, and increasingly complex motor movements) as essential tools in the child's social and emotional growth.
Why you should choose us?
• Children need encouragement and reassurance when things do not go their way
• Strong emphasis is placed on language development and physical development
• Rotating calendar of letters, numbers, shapes, and colors
• Daily circle times include singing, stories, and finger-plays
• We encourage and stimulate our young children to discover and express themselves